Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Texas Rangers Don't Win the World Series


I am a Giants fan. I was happy we won the World Series in 2010. But at the same time, I felt sorry for the Rangers. The team made the World Series for the first time only to lose it at home.

I wanted the Rangers to win it this year. Additionally, I have a hard time cheering for teams that already have multiple championships like the Cardinals.

Up 3-2 in the series, it seemed like the Rangers had a chance. But the Cardinals came back and took the series. It reminded me of 2002 when the Giants were up 3-2 but did not win the series.

For a fan, losing a championship is already an awful feeling but losing back-to-back ones is worse.

Here's hoping the Rangers win next season...unless the Giants make the World Series too. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment